cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined shipping isn´t working

I have a problem with combined shipping. Every time I ask for it, I get a system error message back. Maybe it's because it's international shipping?

I agreed with the seller that he will refund me the shipping cost, but the problem is VAT. The shipping cost is included in the VAT, so a refund from the seller for the difference in shipping costs is out of the question, because I will be charged an unnecessarily high VAT. 

Is there any solution? 

Thanks in advance!

Martin

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Solved!

According to support on Facebook and subsequently also tested in real life: the refund works in such way that it also returns proportionate amount of a VAT (sounds logical, but it was a large amount of money, so I needed to be sure).

Unfortunately combined shipping is not possible in some cases - for example if the order was placed using GSP (Global shipping programme). 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Offering combined shipping | eBay

krazzykats_1-1707815652031.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply. But this looks like some older solution - I don't see any "order" bookmark in my account (only "purchase history"). 

At the moment, the entire order is stuck at the point of payment, because it wants me to pay too high VAT, which is calculated (among other things) from the postage, which I would need to reduce (hence combine shipping).

The problem is I ordered several small shipments (from one seller) of a few dollars each and each one has shipping more expensive than the shipment itself.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Solved!

According to support on Facebook and subsequently also tested in real life: the refund works in such way that it also returns proportionate amount of a VAT (sounds logical, but it was a large amount of money, so I needed to be sure).

Unfortunately combined shipping is not possible in some cases - for example if the order was placed using GSP (Global shipping programme). 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply