cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for voided label

Back in early January, I printed a shipping label for a small item that ended up being combined into the same package as a larger item.  I voided the label, and shredded it.  Over 2 months later, I get a notification that I'm being billed for the label because it was used after being voided. 

Based on the tracking, it somehow appeared in New York, even though I'm in Texas.  There's no way my label could have ended up there since the only copy was destroyed.  It says it was delivered to Katy, TX, which is where the buyer was. 

It was only $3.64, so not a big deal, but I'm concerned that some kind of fraud has taken place which might be more expensive next time.  There needs to be a way to void a label so that it can't be used.

invoice.jpgtracking.jpg

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Charged for voided label

Hi @acxelectronics . This is a known problem with USPS. eBay said they will be crediting sellers after they sort it out with USPS. I suggest joining the active discussion here where an eBay rep is participating:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/I-m-being-charged-by-USPS-for-voided-shipping-label-dating-fr...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply