cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer giving good feedback mark for items claiming not received .

This is so weird . I sent out priority mail , tracking shows left my po Sept 14 , arrived Regional September 15, arrived at buyers po sept 16 , out for delivery and delivered on September 16.  So I was left 5 star rating but the feedback says “Never received my item , tracking number not in my postal system “. Checking feedback left for others , it’s all the same thing as l got !  I want to respond to the buyer feeders but seems can only respond to negative . Not happy with that feedback on my page , what’s up with this ? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer giving good feedback mark for items claiming not received .

Thank you , l was able respond . Can’t figure out why someone would do that , there’s dozens of the same response on all positive feedback . It’s just weird . 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You should be able to respond to the feedback. I just went and respond to one of my buyers positive.  Just go to your feedback page and click on "Reply to received feedback" on the bottom right. It should bring up a new page with all of you recent feedback listed. Click "Reply" to the right of the one you want to respond to.

Thank you , l was able respond . Can’t figure out why someone would do that , there’s dozens of the same response on all positive feedback . It’s just weird . 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply