cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Shipping Label Thermal Printing Issue

Three days ago i had an issue arrise with printing bulk shipping labels.  I currently use a zebra thermal printer using 4x6 labels.  Been using bulk printing feature for years without issue.  Now when I got to print the labels in bulk its showing 2 labels inside each 4x6 printable area.  Ive tried changing all available options on the printer but nothing works.  Printer works fine if i go in and print them invividually.  Anyone else have or had this issue before?

Here is a screen shot of the issue:

Screenshot (48).png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bulk Shipping Label Thermal Printing Issue

This happens sometimes - something on eBay's end changes a seller's settings from 4x6 labels on bulk to 8x11 labels. Here's a screenshot of how to change it back if you're using bulk labels:

bulkprint-changesize.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

This happened to me on Monday. You will have to void the ones you already bought and then repurchase them and make sure to change them like the screenshot above.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This is happening to me as well for the last week, repeatedly, even after I change it.

You don't need to void the labels. You can go to the Shipping Labels interface and reprint each label and it will print as a 4" x 6". You can workaround the issue by remembering to check on the Review pop-up and change it, but that's not a fix and this is clearly an eBay bug.

I am using PayPal and just started getting a notice saying that PayPal is no longer the default, but it saves / remembers my PayPal setting, but not the 4" x 6".

Here are other threads with the same issue.  We should start to consolidate conversations on these because eBay is less likely to get involved when there are more, smaller threads vs larger community threads where many people are liking the issue and confirming they have the same issue.

Other threads with the same issue

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Any-else-having-problems-with-printing-your-labels-with-your/...

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Bulk-labels-are-now-showing-2-per-page-how-to-fix/m-p/3418655...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I've outlined how to replicate this bug on another thread. The bug can be triggered by toggling between use of the Single label interface and the Bulk label interface.  Doing so will reset / forget the 4"x6" label size on the bulk interface.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply