cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought shipping label in App, it just autopay’d, didn't give screen to adjust shipping weight

Buyer added multi items and quantities from several listings to cart and checked out. When I used the app to purchase a shipping label it just auto payed and didn't go to the screen to adjust Ebay's inflated combined item shipping weight of 17 oz, needs to be just 4oz. I had to void the label and repurchase on the desktop seller dashboard. Is this just another new feature from the Ebay alien brain trust not familiar with  the human race that's been doing just fine negotiating commerce for thousands of years or did I just miss something?  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Bought shipping label in App, it just autopay’d, didn't give screen to adjust shipping weight

Just void the label. Purchase another but this time don't click pay until you are ready. There's no auto pay with labels. It's user error.
All weights and measurements are from your listings that you put in for each item.  eBay just adds it all up for combined shipping.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Are you on Android or iOS @digidude66 ? I checked on the latest version of iOS and it is definitely not auto-purchasing.

If you're on the latest version of the iOS app then you probably tapped the screen in error.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply