cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluecare express scam

well I just lost a case with Pay Pal as they said Bluecare Express said it was delivered and put in front of my door, when I filed my complaint I told Pay Pal there is no Bluecare in my state so how could they deliver the package but they said the tracking said it was delivered so I lost the case bummer, they are getting rich doing this scam

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bluecare express scam

Blue Care Express doesn't actually ship anything, it is just a service that converts Amazon delivery non-viewable tracking numbers to online viewable tracking numbers. This allows sellers that ship from Amazon to qualify for ebay seller protection, and allows buyers to track the item even if they did not buy it on Amazon. 

If tracking shows it was delivered to your address, but wasn't, call or visit the carrier with the tracking number and insist they track down where the package was actually left, which they can do with scans and GPS.  If it was delivered by an Amazon truck, you need to contact Amazon.

If delivered to a wrong address they will try to retrieve it. Also watch the tracking for a scan it got turned in or returned to the seller. If the address on the label is not yours, then you need documentation from the carrier to that effect to show ebay when you appeal the case.

If it shows it was delivered to your address and is now stolen or missing, it is a matter for a local police report and your insurance company. Neither ebay or the seller can help further.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I agree with everything.  I just want to state that if there is another street with the same name, maybe your item got delivered there.  For example, let's say the poster lives on 10 Elm Street and the item was delivered to 10 

Elm Pl. in the same zipcode.  GPS coordinates should clearly show which street the item was delivered too.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

"Bluecare Express" is a fraudulent fake tracking site. They aren't actually a shipping company. The site provides bogus tracking information to eBay for "drop shippers," concealing the seller's identity and making it look as if items were shipped by the seller and delivered when in fact they were ordered from AliExpress or Amazon and might or might not have actually arrived. "Bluecare Express," "Aquiline Express," and similar fake delivery services are becoming more and more common on eBay, which is doing nothing to stop the fraud.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Unfortunately, if the package never arrives, you can't "call or visit the carrier," because "Bluecare Express" hides the identity of the actual carrier, and the tracking number, from you. (This is assuming that the package was shipped at all, which it might not have been. These fake tracking sites allow the seller to fake the shipping date, delivery date, etc.)

If you are ever unfortunate enough to see "Bluecare Express" or "Aquiline Express" as the name of the shipper on an eBay order you have made, IMMEDIATELY request a refund due to the fraud. You've been scammed by a drop shipping seller.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Sounds exactly the same operation as Aquiline another Amazon pooled tracking number system alias!

Amazes me ebay suppresses complaints that have to do with Amazon delivery/nondelivery even here on the Community.. its like a big chunk of ebay sales would be lost if ebay didnt allow Amazon sales on it!?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply