cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else having problems with Ebays global shipping program?

Getting a lot of issues using ebays global shipping program, I have lost so many parts and cases due to this issue. Parts taking forever to arrive, getting stuck in Customs etc etc Anybody else have any issues ? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just to clarify are you asking about the GSP (no longer in use) or EIS (the replacement)?

I have read some members complaining about slow deliveries, not too sure on the customs issue though.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What's the complaint?  once an item is delivered to the us based ebay consolidation hub, the sale is final and there are no returns, no bad feedback, no nothing a seller has to deal with.  sounds too good to be true...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@the*revenant wrote:

Getting a lot of issues using ebays global shipping program, I have lost so many parts and cases due to this issue. Parts taking forever to arrive, getting stuck in Customs etc etc Anybody else have any issues ? 

Are you referring to the Global Shipping Programme (GSP) in the UK and you are the buyer?

Or are you referring to eBay International Shipping (eIS) in the US and you are the seller?

Hard to help without more info @the*revenant . GSP in the US was discontinued earlier this year.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Actually had pretty good luck with EIS, Stuff does seem to take forever  once it hits the shipping Hub. I think it's due to customs delays, and them Waiting to fill a Sack or Container  headed to a certain Country/Region? and some Foreign Postal services aren't real expedient! 

while I get anxious when packages take a couple weeks to get delivered, Most (not all) buyers that are outside the US  understand the process, and know it takes time.     I shipped a small part to Australia a couple years ago, it took a month to get there.  Customer left glowing feedback ,and high marks for shipping!?   

Message 5 of 5
latest reply