cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All shipping options "greyed out", glitch?

Just went to print some shipping labels and as soon as I edit the dimensions or weight, all options except UPS become "greyed out" and unselectable; "We could not get a quote for this service. Please check the order details and try again." This is happening on both my accounts and on different browsers.

Is this happening for anyone else right now?

Assuming this is a glitch, and hoping it gets fixed soon.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Same issue here.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Having the same issue except it says no shipping service selected. They're all grayed out so I can't select any.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Same glitch for us.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

same here

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I have the same greyed out problem for all shipping options for multiple shipments. Also have a prospective buyer not able to purchase from me because the shipping amount is not showing up  for checkout.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Me, too.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Me too. Printed out two labels no problem then spent about 15 minutes packing up the last item of the day and got the greyed out issue. Of course this happens on a day when I need to rush to PO and then gone for rest of day.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Same here. Last piece I am trying to ship won't work. I'll have to try later and hope I get to the PO on time after all my other appointments.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Roger that.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Same problem here.  If I don't mess with the weight or dimensions and refresh the page 3 or 4 times I can print the label with the original information.  I can change from parcel select to Priority with no problem.

Hope they get this fixed soon.... not a great way to start the day.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I had a similar problem earlier this morning. My buyer selected USPS Padded Flat Rate (the only option I provided). The only option available when I went to purchase the label was FedEx SmartPost. I didn't print the label, logged out, came back in a few minutes, and the problem had resolved itself. I just printed a Padded Flat Rate label with no problems.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hey @shiraikimiaki we are aware of this issue and working to get labels up and running as soon as possible.  We have also updated our tech board with this info for ALERT14741.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 13 of 13
latest reply