cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Canada as a shipping destination to two of my items

I have attempted to add Canada as a shipping location to two of my listings.  I have gone into Site Preferences, went to Shipping options, unchecked the box for North America and Canada, leaving all other locations checked which I don't ship to,  clicked save and got the message - "Preferences Have been Saved.  I calculated a shipping cost after checking the International Box in the listing, editing the shipping location again in the listing itself and the Canadian option will not appear in the drop down choice  for buyer to calculate a shipping price.  Is there a step I am missing.  The only other option is that if a Canadian buyer contacts me, I can add their ID to the exemption list.  But would like to know what step I have missed.  I have not used the International Shipping Option in many years so I am at a loss right now.   Do I need to use the GSP option for it and is GSP the only way to ship International at this point?   I really don't want to enroll in GSP.   If I have to do that, I will revert back to Domestic shipping only.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you attempt to revise the listing, can you add Canada to International Shipping ?

Add Canada.jpg

The above was captured while using the selling long form.

If your package is no more than 4 lbs & cvalued at no more than $400, you can use First Class Package International Service.  

Otherwise you would have to use Priority Mail International.

FCPIS to Canada comes with free electronic delivery confirmation.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you attempt to revise the listing, can you add Canada to International Shipping ?

Add Canada.jpg

The above was captured while using the selling long form.

If your package is no more than 4 lbs & cvalued at no more than $400, you can use First Class Package International Service.  

Otherwise you would have to use Priority Mail International.

FCPIS to Canada comes with free electronic delivery confirmation.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you so much for your help

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You're welcome.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply