cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A wrong item

I bought an IEEE-1284 cable for $3.99 and I went to use it for what I needed to, and it became apparent to me that it was the wrong plug that I was looking for. I needed a 25-pin male to 25-pin female. The seller listed the item and I got exactly what was listed, but I realized that it was the wrong one I was looking for. Am I at fault for this and do I not deserve a return and refund?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A wrong item

Your fault and you absolutely are not entitled to a refund...sorry

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

A wrong item

Your fault and you absolutely are not entitled to a refund...sorry

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

A wrong item

@patc3rd wrote:

I bought an IEEE-1284 cable for $3.99 and I went to use it for what I needed to, and it became apparent to me that it was the wrong plug that I was looking for. I needed a 25-pin male to 25-pin female. The seller listed the item and I got exactly what was listed, but I realized that it was the wrong one I was looking for. Am I at fault for this and do I not deserve a return and refund?

Why would you think that you aren't at fault in this? You order the wrong item. You're not entitled to a refund unless the seller has a return policy.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

A wrong item

you are kidding right?

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

A wrong item

Yes you are fault and no you don’t deserve anything.

however if the seller accepts returns, you are entitled to return the order, at your expense and receive a refund of the item price only. If the seller doesn’t accept returns then you aren’t entitled to return the order and you could list it here for sale or put in your best yard sale 🙂

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 5 of 5
latest reply