cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Times and stuck on aka FEDEX

Has anyone shipped with this?   I AVOID like plague but  out of the blue.  When I about print my label  saw $7.19 Fedex smart post       Since more than a buck cheaper I selected it.  Print out smartpost label   drop off at a FEDEX     MISTAKE   Dropped off Monday and package show ETA Saturday         Ize looking thru my shipped and W-T-F  Wednesday morning show delivered half way across country.  Click on tracking and went directly to the house.   Maybe driver did not know that he supposed to deliver to post office for final delivery or maybe cannot read or see the LARGE printed label with all the USPS info.   of course today I have email saying I underpaid the BOZOS and my credit card got charged $13          I suppose that would have been price for 2 day delivery I do not know.     Oh BTW a big company west TN  I deal with at work.  I had package delivered there by FEDEX and was signed for.  Turns out they FORGE the name of a woman, who not only WAS NOT THERE but has remarried and they are forging her maiden name.   People there say they do it all time and wait and deliver all at once    

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0