cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring Seller Update Boards

I know those boards are now closed for commenting but I'm curious is anyone is going to answer some of the questions that were left hanging?

For one, a question was asked about the magazines and Media Mail situation and Tyler was looking into it and promised to update on the post. But now the post is closed but no update was ever posted. I know when they close Weekly Chat that Ebay CS can still post so I was hoping Tyler would come back with an update since the misuse of Media Mail in the Magazine category is really out of control.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Spring Seller Update Boards

Perhaps someone can tag Tyler to this post for the OP.  Sorry, I don't know how to do it !!

Tammy

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

A lot of sellers would also like a follow up to the post by someone on sellerupdate team about waiving the EFT for downgrading a store given these latest changes.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@barbu37 

The answer about downgrading the store was confirmed on the selling board by one of the blues.  If you downgrade BEFORE April 30, there will be no payment required for unused portion of the previous yearly contract........ie. go to basic from Premium, no extra charges. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks @pburn!

Hi @readabouthorses - the last I heard on the media mail issue it was 'sent as feedback'. I was hoping for something a bit more definitive to be able to report back with but then it went radio silent. 

I've requested an update and am hoping to at least have a response today (cross your fingers!). 

Thanks! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Thanks for checking on this again. The Media Mail abuse in Magazines is just disgusting! Just this morning I did one of my regular searches and most of the listings that came up were using Media Mail to ship magazines. Some were new sellers who probably don't know better, but some were Top Rated Plus who should know better!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply