cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funny!

I was just checking out this week's latest chat which is dedicated to ebay buying, selling and listing issues but - hold on to your seat - get ready - the "issue" most discussed was concerning emojis! Are you freaking kidding me?? WHO even cares about emojis? Are these people juveniles or millennials? The weekly chat is NOT social media, people. Get a grip.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Funny!

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @zylor4200 it's an open chat and emojis are quite popular. 🙂

@zylor4200 wrote:

I was just checking out this week's latest chat which is dedicated to ebay buying, selling and listing issues but - hold on to your seat - get ready - the "issue" most discussed was concerning emojis! Are you freaking kidding me?? WHO even cares about emojis? Are these people juveniles or millennials? The weekly chat is NOT social media, people. Get a grip.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

scream

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

No better way to express your emotions than these little guys

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@vintagecraze50 wrote:

No better way to express your emotions than these little guys

They are cute .... these invisible little guys cause I don't see a thing.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@zylor4200,

"Are these people juveniles or millennials? The weekly chat is NOT social media, people. Get a grip".

I think the answer received by the blue answers your question quite well. 😪🤢

I'm often very glad that I have a standing medical appointment during the chat time frame.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

lol !... and no, I didn't bless you with a happy face!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I'm not a millennial, so what do I know? But I'm pretty sure that eBay chat actually IS a kind of social medium.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply