cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First an adventurer, then a scout, now a thrill-seeker. How are these titles designated?

I just want to be a rockstar...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

First an adventurer, then a scout, now a thrill-seeker. How are these titles designated?

I believe it has something to do with the number of posts you respond to and helpful thumbs up you receive.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@ebooksdiva , you’re correct.  And I believe you have to be a minimum of a rockstar to apply to answer questions on the Ask A Mentor board.

GloryBells  • 
eBay Mentor Since 2008

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Correct,  ebooksdiva, I just gave you a thumbs up for the correct answer.👍. Rockstars , rock!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@glorybells wrote:

@ebooksdiva , you’re correct.  And I believe you have to be a minimum of a rockstar to apply to answer questions on the Ask A Mentor board.

The Mentor board has its own criteria and its own separate application process. A quick peek at the Mentor leaderboard shows members with levels below "Rockstar" including Adventurer and Rising Star.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/board-id/ask-a-mentor/timerange/one_month/page/2...

badges ranks 3_2018.png

Message 5 of 5
latest reply