cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still Processing Payment In E-Bay

Sold an item, Buyer paid, but e-bay shows payment processing, but also wants Me to ship item. Not sure what to do?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The term "pending" does not have the same meaning in MPayments as it did in PayPal.  In PayPal it meant the funds were not cleared and one should not ship as in the case of an e-check or other review.  In MP, the funds have been approved, but ebay just hasn't got around to allowing you to have them yet or something of the sort.  You are expected to ship as if you had the money. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I don’t think so!
 I sell fine jewelry & will not ship out an item until I receive the money into my bank account.

Too many strange occurrences happening now around here.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I don’t think so!

Of course, that is your choice. 

Never having used it though, I get the impression that with that payment system you are not allowed to have a negative balance.  Where do they take the money from when a claim or hold occurs that would cause such? 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@lphntldy wrote:

Sold an item, Buyer paid, but e-bay shows payment processing, but also wants Me to ship item. Not sure what to do?

You need to ship the item within the stated handling time on the listing.  Once the item(s) show on the Awaiting Shipment page the payment is approved and being processed.  The payment processing will take 1-2 business days and then once the payout has occurred, it will take another 1-4 business days to reach your bank account.  If you are not comfortable shipping your items before payments are received by your bank, you need to change your handling time to avoid account dings and so your buyers know what to expect.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

With MANAGED PAYMENTS is takes 3-5 days before is deposited into your bank account.   You are supposed to ship item immediately upon sale.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply