cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold item mail lost it refunded buyer, mail return to me. contacted buyer, he wanted me to ship. now

sold item, mail lost it , I refunded buyer, mail return item to me a few weeks later. I contacted buyer, he wanted me to ship to him. I ship, he gets it , now he has not paid me and I need to send him an invoice so he can pay. ebay does not let me get buyers email address, so I can not send invoice. I have been trying to get an answer and for 5 days ebay says they are going to call me and they do not. I would send buyer my email address but ebay will not let me. any suggestions

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

sold item mail lost it refunded buyer, mail return to me. contacted buyer, he wanted me to ship. now

mail the invoice......registered mail......include a letter detailing the circumstances.........ordered/shipped/not received/refunded/reshipped/unpaid...... I would also cc an internet fraud agency or at least refer to one getting a copy if payment is not received...........I presume you have messages from him telling you to reship?

In the future ............NEVER ship until the money is in your account.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You had already refunded the buyer you should have relisted it and have the buyer purchase again. Now the buyer has it and there is no way to make them pay.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You are SOL now sorry

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

They have your address you could just send them a message letting them know they can send you the money in a envelope. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

mail the invoice......registered mail......include a letter detailing the circumstances.........ordered/shipped/not received/refunded/reshipped/unpaid...... I would also cc an internet fraud agency or at least refer to one getting a copy if payment is not received...........I presume you have messages from him telling you to reship?

In the future ............NEVER ship until the money is in your account.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

so much for trusting people. thanks for you suggestions. If the address wasn't in NEW JERSEY, I would drive there, but I do not go to that state for anything. I am sure their are good people who live there, I just never met one of them yet

Message 6 of 6
latest reply