cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repricing listings

In the past when I've posted questions people have looked at my listings, I assume randomly, and informed me that my prices were too high for the market here. If anyone feels like doing that now could you private message me to tell me if you still find listings with prices too high? I have been repricing - takes forever - and I'm hoping most of my listings are now appropriate. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: repricing listings

Considering the cut Ebay takes, your prices seem to be about right and you are willing to take best offers on alot of stuff. I have noticed alot of people are willing to pay the going rate for things, but they want that price to include free shipping. Most things wouldn't be worth selling if that was the case. High prices? Compared to the race to the bottom sellers sure, but let those people giveaway stuff. It also depends on the categories of what you are selling. I am a audio/video nerd and I will admit some of my fellow hobbyists are cheap skates and want to steal it from you. My guess is those are the majority of the ones complaining. You seem to be selling well, so I wouldn't sweat it. Do what deals you feel comfortable with. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply