cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p.o. box

Byer Wants to know if I the seller can ship an item to his p.o. box? Not sure if you can or how? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

p.o. box

just tell them to make sure the PO box number is correct in e Bay check out.  Then print the label.  IMO PO boxes are the safest place to ship to.

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

p.o. box

If you’re shipping usps there is no reason that you can’t ship to a P.O. Box.  But first you will have to unblock  P.O. Boxes as your listings have them blocked.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

p.o. box

A PO box is one of the safest places to ship to.  Think about it:  A locked box in a Federal building.  Only the registered owner of that box can open the box.  If a package is too large for the box, a card is placed in the box notifying the owner to come to the window.  At that time, he is usually required to show some identity that proves he is the owner.  Why would anyone refuse to ship to a PO box? There are some small villages across the country where it's the only place mail is delivered.  There are also people who just like the extra security of a box as described above vs their packages being dropped on the front porch for thieves to see.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

p.o. box

There will be no problem if you ship USPS.  Buyer may be asking because UPS usually does not ship to PO boxes unless you jump through hoops.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

p.o. box

I also never had a problem shipping to a p.o. box.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

p.o. box

what i do in that case of UPS/FED Ex is tell the buyer to enter the street name of the PO as well as the PO Box in the second field.  Has usually worked.  Have not have to do that is a year or so.  IDK if this work around has been closed or not

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 7 of 7
latest reply