cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need assistance please promoted listings

I am trying to make a campaign 

I relize not all items qualify

I understand that even though it is a ridiculus policy , the items I have the largest qty of is not permitted in the promo 

I am able to add 163 of my items by selection of the boxes but then the page does not go any further I cannot select rate or anything it just lets me select them 

How do I actualy get them to the promotion page?

is this a glitch or just another messed of program that goes nowhere ?

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the seat
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: need assistance please promoted listings

If I remember correctly, I had to check off a tiny box at the bottom which stated I agreed to terms blah blah blah.  I didn't see it at first.  

I haven't done a new campaign in over a month now and determined these "promotions" didn't due squat for my sales.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

are not permitted
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the seat
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

anybody ? I really need to sell something anything please 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

After you select the items that are allowed, did you proceed to the 'ad rate' page?  I don't want to do a promotion, but I can 'select' my listings, then below there is a blue button that allows me to set the ad rate (amount I'm willing to pay if items are purchased).  

Then below on the ad rate page, there is a 'preview' button, which should take you to the next page/process.  The buttons are in a blue bar that pops up at the bottom of the page once I start selecting listings.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

it wont let me proceed to the next page select rate no (blue button)

3 days now I still do not have promoted listings or any sales for that matter
This is disaster for me
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

If I remember correctly, I had to check off a tiny box at the bottom which stated I agreed to terms blah blah blah.  I didn't see it at first.  

I haven't done a new campaign in over a month now and determined these "promotions" didn't due squat for my sales.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

How can something be broken for 5 days ?

I guess ebay doesnt want my money 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Make sure you are selecting the items. Mine display with a "greyed out" check mark.
I need to click on it, and the checkmark turns blue.

Now it is actually selected.

Make sure all the check marks turn blue of the items you want to select.

If that was it, you should be able to see the buttons on the bottom that allow you to move to the next page and you can select more.

KrazzyKats  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1998

Message 8 of 8
latest reply