cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items not showing on mobile or ipad

Hi, I have been listing every night and the last 2 nights items do not show up on my moible phone (iPhone 6S) or my iPad. They do show up on the PC though. I list on the phone but they are not there. Anyone else notice this? 

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Yes, using iPhone 5. Only some listings don't show up. I can search and find ones I know I'm not seeing, but they don't show in my store list. You're not alone.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Thank-you for your response, this is a new thing, just noticed it recently. I wonder if buyers can see the items.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I've worried about that from day 1. Plus, you can only see 600 of your active items (the oldest, not the newest) at a time on iPhone app.

Very frustrating. I use the app to list, but the classic mode to view or shop.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

This is happening to me too. I'm new to selling and have literally only two items posted. I can find both when I search, but nothing is showing on the "selling" or "activity" page on the mobile app. iPhone 6
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

I list on the phone but they are not there.

I tried listing with my microwave last night and they're not showing up either.

They do show up on the PC though.

I think you found the solution.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Oh so that is what is going on. I just went over 600 listings. I think I will end some of the stuff I haven't been able to sell and get it back under 600. Wondering if mobile users can or cannot see the listings we can't see without searching for it specifically. Thanks for the answer!

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@mamahatesmalls I see 1225 items on my phone ... though it's not an iPhone or Apple device. Android here.

@kstrunk09 2 items. I hope this helps!

·•❖•· the wolf you feed wins ·•❖•·
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

It's a problem specific to the iPhone app. I've call tech support. I've sent emails. I've answered surveys. No answers and no changes. I wish they at least showed the 600 newest. I often notice I made a mistake in a listing or want to list a similar item, and if you go away from the screen for that item, there's no way to retrieve it in the app. You have to go to eBay on safari and choose classic site at the bottom to get to the item again.

You also have limits on the amount of unsold and unlisted items shown. They roll off in 60 days. Go to the desktop site and you'll get 90 days of history and can relist without losing a your post or pictures.

Another problem is you can only see 20 drafts at a time. It looks like they are gone, but once you start listing, the "missing" drafts will begin to reappear.

Lots of strange things with the iPhone app. Lots of listing choices not shown as well.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

:When did these problems start with the iphone, do you know?  Since September 2015 my business has fallen off to between 50 to 75% of what it was for a whole year.  Most of my sales ( 50% +) came from iphone, mobile devices.  Maybe this would explain why I just fell off the cliff for sales,. Thanks

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

YES ABSOLUTELY I 'VE HAD THE SAME ISSUE AND IT MAKES ME ANGRY ,WHEN YOU CALL TO FIND OUT WHY I CAN'T SEE MY ITEMS ON MY ANDROID PHONE SHE LIES AND TELLS ME " OH YEAH I AM SEEING YOUR ITEM RIGHT NOW ON MY PHONE " WHEN I HAD ALREADY ASKED 3 OF MY RELATIVES WITH 3 DIFFERENT PHONES TO SEARCH FOR MY ITEM AND NEITHER ONE OF THEM COULD FIND MY ITEM
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

So frustrating! My eBay items are not showing on my iPhone 8 even after I reset the phone and reinstalled the mobile eBay app not just once but twice. The Amazon app guys must be smarter because I was having similar problems with that app, but everything worked great after I reinstalled it.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Happening to me too on iPhone 6s. Shows up fine on PC but nowhere to be found through the app. I need to sell my stuff!

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Just for information, there are 2 boards dedicated to phone usage on ebay.......and you might get more attention posting there:

Go up top and click on discussions, they are about 1/2 down..........

Message 14 of 14
latest reply