cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i WANT TO LIST TWO IDENTICAL ANELS OF DRAPERY CLOTH AS EACH.......SAYS NO VARIATIONS.......CAN THIS

CAN i SELL 2 PANELS OF DRAPERY AS EACH PANEL AS THEY ARE USED FOR FABRIC????? LISTING SAYS NO VARIATIONS AVAILABLE FOR THIS CATEGORY

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: i WANT TO LIST TWO IDENTICAL ANELS OF DRAPERY CLOTH AS EACH.......SAYS NO VARIATIONS.......CAN T

If they are identical you should not use variations. Instead, scroll down to the price section and where it says "quantity" change from default 1 to the number of panels you have.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: i WANT TO LIST TWO IDENTICAL ANELS OF DRAPERY CLOTH AS EACH.......SAYS NO VARIATIONS.......CAN T

Are they the same or different?

If different, how are they different?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If I understand you correctly....  List a single panel but fill in 2 for the quantity in the listing form.  

Screenshot 2024-05-01 172813.png

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You don't have a Store, so you have 250 FREE listings every month.

At the moment you have 160 items listed.

Rather than a Variation, make two separate listings.

Use different pictures and vary the titles so that the listings are not rejected as duplicates.

OR

Make one listing and give the quantity as "2".

Message 5 of 5
latest reply