cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help t had a stroke and i would like help

i had a stroke an i need help setting up on ebay i live in tracy city tenn.  37387  if someone could help me i would be thankful.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: help t had a stroke and i would like help

Hello. Exactly what help do you seek? Photos? Listing write-up? Accounting? Shipping? Merch organization? Do you need an expert right off or could you work with someone who is learning on the job? Maybe there is a neighborhood teen/young adult or someone from a local college would be interested. Of course, you'd have to pay whoever you get to help you.  Let us know how it goes?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't know exactly what you need, but try posting this in the Southeast regional forum with a better explanation.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Southeast/ct-p/Southeast

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Do you have a friend or family member that lives near by that can help you get started?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hello. Exactly what help do you seek? Photos? Listing write-up? Accounting? Shipping? Merch organization? Do you need an expert right off or could you work with someone who is learning on the job? Maybe there is a neighborhood teen/young adult or someone from a local college would be interested. Of course, you'd have to pay whoever you get to help you.  Let us know how it goes?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

i need to learn ever thing

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Are you doing OT as part of  your recovery? Your therapist won't set you up on eBay, but it's possible they would work with you on computer literacy, basic photography, and other relevant skills you need to learn or re-learn.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply