cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding a specific store and changing all your items to 1 day ship, toggle offers off

How I am looking for a specific persons' store and cannot find the search buttom

Have do I change to 1 day shipping for all my items in my basic store

How to toggle offers off in my listings?

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

finding a specific store and changing all your items to 1 day ship, toggle offers off

I am looking for a specific persons' store and cannot find the search button.
Go to the Advanced Search screen. https://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch
Scroll down to
Sellers
 [ ] Only show items from:
   [ ] Specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)
Enter the seller's name
Click on the blue Search button

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Have do I change to 1 day shipping for all my items in my basic store

go to your selling page hub, find list of all active listing, select all, edit all, which then will talk you to a new page of your items to edit,   select edit all again, then use pull down menu to find Handling Time  and then find the amount of days you want.

CDM Antiques
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

3: Go to your Active Listings page: https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active and click on "Best Offer - Added" from the bubbles above your listings.  Select all with the checkbox on the left, then click Edit Best Offer, and select Remove Best Offer, then click the blue button in the bottom right to confirm.

There, that covers each of your questions in order!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you, that worked perfect. Now on selecting buy it now with no offers selected. How do I do in bulk without going through every listing that has offer on, I need to toggle that off. Thank you. P.S. not all of my listings have this selecting but about 450 I’d like to change the offers off. 😊

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Just click the Edit button and Edit All 450 Listings, and it should open the Bulk Editor.  Select everything, then choose Offers from the dropdown menu, and choose Don't Allow Offers.  Don't forget to submit your changes (should be no charges, but pay attention in case you accidentally click something that does result in charges).

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

P.S. not all of my listings have this selecting but about 450 I’d like to change the offers off. 😊

The handling time cannot be changed on a live auction listing or any other listings that have less than 12 hours before ending (before ebay auto relists) Just go back about 12 hours later and catch the rest of your listings by repeating edit all.

Dont know why my text is so large, tried to change it....

CDM Antiques
Message 7 of 7
latest reply