cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay Social--- Facebook, Instagram Issue Resolved

FYI for anyone using ebay Social: Just noticed that the problem with using ebay Social to link to Facebook and Instagram has apparently been resolved. I haven't tried it since the resolution, but will probably try it tonight. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques 

I have been able to relink my FB business page and share listings using the Seller Hub Social page.

I still cannot share my listings on my FB business page using Share on an active listings page or from the drop-down next to an active listing. When I try, I get this

Screenshot 2023-09-22 071044.jpg 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

A quick question. I do not want to put listings on my private Facebook page. I think that would be annoying to my friends. However is there a way to link your eBay site from Facebook, and is it even worth your time. 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

@myfrugalboutique 

You can create a business account or another account on FB to share your listings.  Check it out!

Happy Selling!

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I clicked on one of my listings in random & saw on top right of page “share” and I clicked it & 

it offered 8 options to share to but not Instagram.

Am disappointed…

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I do have another account. Do you share each listing or the link to your eBay listings

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@jewelbiz If you use the ebay Mobile app, you can share to Instagram directly from a listing

If you have an ebay store, you can link your ebay account to Instagram and share from Seller Hub> Store Tab> Social or from Seller Hub>Marketing>Social.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

If it's been resolved, then why am I experiencing this exact problem? 

This is so frustrating. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@collectorscovesa 

The issue was resolved, for several months, and now it is back again. There is a ticket open for the issue. You must contact customer service and ask them to add your account to ALERT15184.

You may want to take a look at this thread: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Sharing-Listing-to-Facebook-Error/m-p/342... 

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Thanks! I'll do that! 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Are we all having this issue with Facebook and Instagram accounts not being able to relink? I haven't been able to get any help or progress on this for several weeks. 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@breiterplanetsolardistributors 

Yes, this is an ongoing issue that eBay is working on, however, it remains unresolved. 

If you have not done so already, contact eBay Customer Service and ask them to add your account to ALERT15184

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Same here none of the social pages work anymore🙄

Message 13 of 13
latest reply