cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay executives are running this company into the ground!

Maybe it’s time for eBay executives to start selling on their own site. The fees are disgusting climbing every year! The changes made to their platform on a weekly basis are causing a lot of confusion and a ton of added time to change/add new listings. These executives should take a minute and stop thinking about their freaking greedy pockets and their shareholders. Maybe if they brought down the fees a little and stopped micro managing sellers with redundant information for listings they might bring some of the former sellers back. DO THESE EXECUTIVES HAVE A FREAKIN CLUE WHATS GOING ON? I’m a dinosaur and I can see all the niche sites popping up and tons of groups on social media all to save a lot of money in fees! Wake TF up eBay executives you are running this into the ground!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have been with this company since they opened the doors. I know more about ebay than 99.999999999% of all employees and executives in regards to their rules and regulations. There are so many interesting, imaginative ideas this company can do to bring back old sellers and add new ones. The technology is in place they still do have a huge audience (declining by the day though). If I was running this company or at least had a voice there would be so many exciting new and creative ideas. These Harvard grads running the company are destroying it on a daily basis! They need new blood from people who have been there and done it on their site. A regular guy(the Monty Capuletti of eBay)for the people and for the company!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

True.
------------------------------------------------------
All the tech is in place for Paypal payments processing. And Paypal surely has its price and terms.

But how would everyone onboarded who have already waived their right to professional secrecy and given third-parties non-exclusive, transferable license to use their data feel about that?

If past is prelude, I can only imagine they'd adapt.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I say you're hired!!!.   I've been with them 16 years, and it used to be fun.  It's no longer fun...it's tedious, and sad. My store is up for renewal next Feb,  2022...If things don't improve, I'm done

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@theman34 wrote:

Wake TF up eBay executives you are running this into the ground!

That doesn't matter, they will still be entitled to award themselves lavish executive bonuses

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Running everywhere at such a speed, until they find there's no need.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
eBay is only sleeping.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply