cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay doesnt have leaders, they have “compensation schemes for CEO janitors for the last CEO”

Ebay

…….can’t verify my bank with my logging on and Trustly’s COMPLETED VERIFICATION through a login.

…….can’t send micro deposits no matter how many times I request them.

…….can’t verify my account with bank statements either?

Why am I even having to re-verify this account?  The account WAS ALREADY SET UP before your “additional information” request.

You can keep my money for your next quarter of abysmal GAAP shenanigans.

This eBay account has become a worthless throwaway.  eBay as a e-commerce site has become a worthless throwaway.   This account is just another example of criminality at eBay.  Over and over!  A company so criminal, the decades long line of CEO looters’ nAmes are still household words for many.  

I have documented these actions, and NOT for the eBay’s worthless customer service “teams”.  

I can’t imagine how many people your broken criminal company does this to and how much of sellers’ money you keep through internal dithering and inaction.

eBay is the only company I know that employs CEO janitors for the last incompetent CEO.  Degenerates that never quite clean up and and just spread more scat around, instead of competent CEOs leaders.

This won’t end well for anybody, and it’s going to cost eBay more money than you are going to keep.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: eBay doesnt have leaders, they have “compensation schemes for CEO janitors for the last CEO”

@trickscrews 

EBay does not want to keep the change from the couple of items you sold. That is extremely counter productive.

What exactly is the name of banking institution you are trying to verify? Is it Trustly? Never heard of that bank. Some banks are not accepted. Has to be a checking account as well.

Others may be along with more information to assist.

Sellers that can't seem to get a bank checking account verified will have their monies sent to their state's unclaimed property after 6 months or so and you can pick up the money there.

Perhaps there is info here that might help you.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/setting-changing-automatic-payment-method/up....

Posting ID
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: eBay doesnt have leaders, they have “compensation schemes for CEO janitors for the last CEO”

@trickscrews 

You appear to be registered as a US resident, Trustly is NOT a bank, does not hold a US bank license and therefore is not acceptable.

To sign up for managed payments you MUST be using a bank licensed to operate in the US. There are lots of options, Trustly will not work.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Trustly is the third party (Swedish Company) eBay uses to verify users.  When you log in directly though your bank on the eBay platform, that’s Trustly.  They are well run.  They are actually able to verify an account and convey that verification to eBay.  eBay just doesn’t acknowledge that verification many times.  There’s more than one reason where this can occur.  I’ll spare you these details because I’ve already conveyed them to the FTC and because they make me sick.

My bank is not an off the run bank and I could tell you about a number of issues eBay has with their bank verification system outside of this problem.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply