cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay FIX YOUR SITE so it works for SELLERS AND BUYERS

I had a buyer who sent me a message that he did a buy it now on various items, paid for them (?) and then a couple of hours later they disappeared from his buying history. I just checked on my end and there is no sales and no payments. This may be happening to a lot of buyers and sellers are losing sales because of it. WHAT IS GOING ON?

I have never seen sales so bad in 18 years of selling. Maybe this is why sales have dropped off so bad since the beginning of April.

Here is what my sales look like:

Compared to prior 31 days: 59.1%Down
Compared to same period a year ago: 82.6%Down
I have never seen anything like this in all of my years selling here. Something has changed for the worse since they made changes near the beginning of April.

Just how can a buyers purchases disappear from their purchase history and from a sellers sold items? This lack of sales and issues like those above are becoming very concerning and frustrating.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

UPDATE;

Customer service says they are having issues on their end. They have more issues than any other site that I have ever seen.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@greg213213 wrote:

Just how can a buyers purchases disappear from their purchase history and from a sellers sold items? 

Glad to see it was an eBay issue.

Just FYI this can happen in rare instances when an item is found to be prohibited or otw violate an eBay policy AFTER the sale has been consummated and the item is removed.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply