Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Feedback

I can't find feedback info, it used to be on the list, help pls

withholding funds. no basis but no answers

i have a 15 year history as a seller, 100% rating. (just crossed 1k total, 87 as seller) I have an 850 credit score. My account is completely up to date, all previously requested information provided.I sold an item, (https://www.ebay.com/itm/23497297...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHATS UP WITH BUYERS NOT LEAVING FEED BACK ANYMORE

Seems like buyers don't want to leave feedback much anymore. I sell a quality item for a very fair price, offer free expedited shipping, they usually get very fast. Seems like since i offered free shipping, and 30 money back, these people don't seem ...

Promoted Listings Standard or Promoted Listings Advanced

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for your time invested in this.I'm trying to understand the key difference between the two promotion options.Let me know if I got this correctly.The standard option serves small stores with unique listings bett...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wine Decanter

At one time we could sell full and sealed liquor bottles/decanters if the decanter was a collectible. Can we still?

52093A30-110C-4281-BC0C-E563D99CBD09.jpeg 12927189-C82C-4244-A14D-0E9849EEF6F1.jpeg
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback

How can I add a few more words to a positive feedback I made for a buyer?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Priority Mail No Longer An Option For Customers?

Did the Post Office get rid of the Flat Rate Padded Envelopes? I've noticed in all of my listings that qualify to be shipped Priority Mail this option is not available through Ebay. Is this a new change in the postal system or another Ebay glitch? Th...

Can a good/thorough description help sales?

I sold a item this morning.Out of curiosity I checked to see my competition.I found one other listing for the exact same item.Mine: $25 + $6 S&HTheirs: $23.99 OBO with free shippingWe both have 100% feedback.The buyer could have saved at least $7 buy...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

JUST LIKE A MONTH OR SO WHEN I LIST AN ITEM FOR SALE THE ZOOM FEATURE NO LONGER WORKS?I TRIED EVERYTHING THEY TOLD ME TO DO IN THE SELLER QUESTIONS PAGE, AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING.NO ONE HAS BEEN A HELP EVEN WHEN I CALLED THEM.THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Weirdest items every sourced...

So I got some strange inventory this week, and was wondering what other people's weirdest items ever sourced (or sold). My weird items are 1850's Victorian Post Mortem photos (you can google that for examples). They are tintype. I recognized them as ...

Sale services

AssalamualikumDear respectedCan you tell me how can i sell here my service

Item paid for but never picked up

Buyer paid for an item; selected local pickup. Buyer’s address listed is 11 hours away from me. Tried to contact multiple times with no response. The payment has already gone through. Will cancel the order because I don’t feel right about it but worr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors