Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is ebay Marketing?

Yes! And here's some proof---ebay is back with Season 2 of "Love Kicks? The Ultimate Sneaker Game Show"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6gw49CDXFs Now, if only I sold sneakers....sadly, like millions of other ebay sellers, I don't. Guess I'd better s...

When an account is reinstated do auctions get reinstated as well?

Waiting to get out of account verification purgatory again.. and I was wondering (because CS wasn't really clear on this question) will my auctions that were taken down get reinstated again or do I have to manually relist everything? This is just pen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam alert using selling initiated refund.

There is a way to steal items using the eBay buyer protection. First, the buyer contacts the seller and complains about item not working or broken. The buyer than acts like he is ignorant about the buyer protection eBay offers and refuses to initate ...

Where Did 30 of My Listings Go?

I just noticed 30 of my listings have disappeared. I have no message from eBay. I have looked in my email including spam, my messages here there is nothing from eBay that tells me why they are gone. Where do I find them or what happened?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay still charging commission % fees on sales tax!

I want to know why eBay is still charging me a seller fee on the sales tax they are collecting for the particular state?? Since when can you charge a commission on sales tax? I have called and asked but as usual the robots dance around the question a...

Possible Improvement

eBay should give sellers the option of changing the auto-generated message that goes with sent offers to read, "Here's your chance to get this item at a not-so-great price!"

Trying to list a set of coins.

But the lister won't let me price it at $3500, since $2500 is the maximum allowed if you don't have a coin slabbed and graded. BUT THERE ARE 73 COINS, NOT JUST 1!!! They're circulated and in a Whitman Bookshelf album and I can't make the listing page...

Reactivate your eBay account

Plz help me. I got an an email from ebay saying"Reactivate your eBay account".I have contacted eBay via email and the answer they gave was that eBay couldn't help me. Though, the email I received with the subject "Reactivate your eBay account" said I...

error in search and sort results

i have noticed errors in the results when i chose price + shipping lowest first. its happening quite often. i am on a sellers listings page . the seller has 29484 listings. when i chose price + shipping lowest first it comes back with 227 results it ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors