Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Evolution of a Marketplace

Step 1. Build a marketplace where individual sellers can sell a wide variety of items for set seller fees.Step2. Always pitch sellers in a lowest pricing race to the bottom and flood the space with overseas sellers driving prices even lower. Throw in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 47 replies
  • 8 helpful

My first return in ages - how did I handle it?

I got my first return in at least three years today. It was a pretty simple issue; I had two different items listed by same band, and I shipped the wrong one. The buyer opened a return for "sent wrong item", and included a message that said "I got th...

Resolved! Date sold changed after i sent invoice

Sold an item on the 15th . I imagine ebay sent them an email so the top blue bar on the individual listing says:"You sent the buyer payment information on Feb 15, 2023 specifying the total payment amount." However, after they didn't pay for two days,...

Resolved! why are you selling it

this is being talked about right now on another topic and it just makes me feel weirdtook me all of 30 seconds to find it. I knew I kept on seeing itany thoughts?

Screenshot (49).png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 39 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer says item is damaged but wont send photos through ebay

A buyer says an item arrived damaged. They won't send photos through eBay, and keeps asking me to text them. I have said multiple times I am not going to text them. It was listed as no refunds. Any advice?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free 4 Day Shipping???

So, I rarely look at my own listings as part of a search so I don't see them as other buyers will see them. I looked up a item today that a buyer asked about to see if it was competitively priced, and see that they've don't way with the green "Fast n...

Increasing listing exposure......

Caveat: In this thread, I am not inquiring about seller newsletters, putting listing titles in bold, using advertising tools, or any tweaks that cost money. I am simply looking for things I can do within settings that will cause listings to get bette...

Immediate payment default unchecked?

Just noticed that ebay added this little box at the bottom of every listing (when posting or revising) that allows you to check it to require immediate payment with "buy it now" purchases... by default it is unchecked on all my existing listings. I c...

I think I'm Making A Huge Mistake

I have been selling on eBay since 1997 so I've been through plenty of changes and tried to stay on top of things to best maximize my profits. I can remember when eBay began charging fees on shipping. If I remember correctly it was in response to peop...

consignment

Looking for an ebay seller in northern Illinois that does consignments. I need an experienced seller to do all the work for a commission. I would like a local seller so that I can drop off my items.

Why didnt this work???

I posted earlier about the new international shipping program that ebay opted me into and had this conversation with a potential buyer in canadaHey!Are you pretty firm on no shipping to Canada? Let me know - thanks! I saidHey there apparently eBay ha...

eBay Calculated shipping is wrong.

Has anyone experienced this or know what's going on? I'll provide as much detail and examples as I can while staying succinct. Please let me know if you need more details.eBay keeps undercharging my customers for shipping. As in, the price for calcul...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors