Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Returns

What do you do about returns on new electronic items that buyer has installed, and then wants to return them? Ebay always sides with the Buyer even if they are lying, and forces me (the seller) to take the item back even though my listing says "NO Re...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

No sales lately.

Suddenly no sales. Seems unusual. Has eBay made a change that might cause this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 137 replies
  • 11 helpful

Item on facebook been sold but have 2 bids on ebay

So I put my ps4 on Facebook and ebay just in case one didn't workout and I already sold it on Facebook but because it's on auction and 2 bids what can I do so I don't have to pay the value fee of whatever the highest bid is?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bank verification restricted…again?

My account has been restricted for more than a week now. eBay claims they need to verify my banking info. Which was verified this past February. Nothing has changed. As requested, I uploaded the info needed last Tuesday. Since then, I have spoke with...

Sales only around the time Ebay gets paid!!!!!

Once again this month Ebay managed somehow (I am being sarcastic) to cause me to have just enough sales to cover what I owe them. This has happened for at least the last 3 months or more. WHY can't they manage to do this ALL the time?????????? (not s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer with zero feedback

Hi I'm trying to sell an expensive painting for $7,500 on ebay. I have an inquiry from someone with 0 feedback. Also, their profile just says he's from United States Many people include the town or city they live in. Should I be leary?

Vintage Purses

So I mistakenly categorized an item as vintage and it got flagged for bing counterfeit. Can I edit the listing and repost?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

delete item

How do i stop ebay from automatic relisting?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller rating reduced

I recently received notice from eBay that my high seller rating was in jeopardy of being lowered. When I look at what is driving this, i had a sale with multiple items that went to the same address. The tracking number was the same on all items but w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay customer Svc has been systemically sabotaged/

Out the outset EB had excellent Customer Svc, similar to amzn today. You could call an 800- and immediately get human. That changed and at bottom of screen it said, if you want to talk, schedule a call back. Nothing wrong w/ that, and worked great, a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The buyer has until May 22 to ship the item back, why?

I offer free shipping and returns, buyer received item on the Apr 28, and opened a return case on the 29th, reason "I didn't like it". I sent a prepaid label to buyer on the same day, but buyer has until May 22nd to ship, really? What year please? I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors