Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Did something change??

Does anyone know when eBay shifted their policy to allow buyers to openly lie about reasons for returns, steal portions of an order, cause damage to the rest of the order and yet eBay will STILL order a full refund to be issued? Seriously curious abo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer was abusive

Buyer was abusive after posting negative comments mistakenly on my account. His comments were meant for another seller. His negative comments are showing up on every one of my listings. He has contacted me several times and has used foul language.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

"Results matching fewer words" ...why are my listings so far down the results page??

I sell mainly in trading cards/collectible card games. When I search for my listings to check and see how far down the search results page they are via "Sort by lowest Price + shipping", many of my listings show up far down the page under the "Result...

Contacting a buyer

I received an offer on my item, sent a counteroffer, now I want to accept the first offer. How do I contact the buyer?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Admits to Competing With Sellers - Plans to resell eBay International Shipping (EIS) Returns

And that is why this quote from Chad Stewart, Director, U.S. Exports at eBay, caught my attention discussing the mechanics of the new eBay International Shipping (eIS) program.“Those [returned] items come back to our hub in Chicago, at which point we...

Can you have unfair negative feedback removed?

Hi All!!Quick question - Can you have unfair negative feedback removed by Ebay? I have been on Ebay for nearly 5 years as a buyer mostly but recently decided to start selling more than before . I have maintained a perfect 100% feedback during that ti...

Resolved! This is how Ebay treats its sellers

So I recently sold a glass vase to a buyer in the UK using Ebay's GSP. The buyer receives the vase and files an item not as described case. Buyer claims vase was more lime than yellow in color. The buyer attached a photo of the vase behind a blue bac...

Anchor Store for Sports Cards

I was wondering if anyone knows how many listings are included with the Anchor Store $299 monthly subscription for sports cards in particular? So how many fixed price listings are included without having to pay additional insertion fees at the anchor...

Item was mixed up during international shipping

I shipped a book to an overseas buyer. it looks like at one point DHL opened the package (it says “close bag” on the tracking list). I just got a message from the buyer today. Apparently the package has some pins in it, which is not what I sent, yet ...

Resolved! Refunds

How do I issue a partial refund to a buyer after the item has been paid for and shipped? I can't find any information on this matter and probable missing it.

why I stopped selling on ebay

I got tired of all the changes to supposedly 'optimize the buyers and sellers experience' all the time, also when the pandemic started it appears all the people with nothing to do and free money from the government discovered ebay. A lot of scammers,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 47 replies
  • 14 helpful

Resolved! Weirdest Buyer Scam - returned bare item - missing ALL accessories/parts - any recourse?

I've been on ebay for over 20 years and this is the weirdest buyer scam yet.I sold a $150 computer motherboard with manual, CD, sata cables in a plain brown box. Buyer bought it now, no offer. I shipped a 3 lb. box by USPS to buyer in Miami. 1 day af...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors