Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Last 13 Sales ALL to FLORIDA & CALIFORNIA

I am well aware of my listings being shown and rotated throughout different geographic regions in the USA. it's always been in waves of about 2-3 days. BUT my last 13 SALES over the last 7 days have ALL been to FLORIDA and CALIFORNIA! Something is no...

Ebay App Update FYI

FYI:If you're a seller, and you use the app to list, you may want to hold off updating. It's full of glitches, at least for me. I use the Android version.1. item specifics disappear after entering, even after re-entering. 2. Gives an error when tryin...

An issue I seem to have with auctions...

This doesn't apply to nominally priced items (like $20-25), but I've noticed it seems to trend in items that are more uncommon and worth more money. The situation is such, you list your item for auction, and it's a fairly rare item, so there's some b...

Sales tax refund

Ebay owes me a sales tax refund from a transaction back in January of 2023. They have my resale tax certificate on file and have told me several times that they are backed up and will get to it eventually. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, ...

Scamming buyer

Hello Community,I've been selling for a while and decided to grow my business officially. I'm wondering if other people have encountered this situation: I sold an item to what looked like a reputable buyer, and after I sent it, about three days after...

Terapeak Not Working?

Hello,I saw there was a post in the ask a mentor board about Terapeak not working but I couldn't add anything there...sorry I am a bit new at posting. Does anyone know if Terapeak is not working today? I know at least one other person has an issue. T...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

30 DAY HOLD ON FUNDS

We sold a brand new collectors item, Star Wars Phaser signed by William Shatner, on October 20, 2022 for $1,500 to a friend who is a Star Wars seller and collector who lives in Iowa. I was told the funds would be available when the item was delivered...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

Sneakers

I get it!!! You pay for a pair of sneakers , you want the real deal. I sell restore shoes! Not new , but not worn out! Now my eBay fees will make it impossible for me to make any money. How do I sell my $15 pair of sneakers and the buyers has to pay ...

Refund Scammer

A buyer purchased items from me that I sold in one lot they received their purchase picked out what they wanted took pictures of the remaining items and state I didn't put them in the box and want a full refund. If I video myself packaging all sells ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors