Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Time Away

We are partners selling merchandise from (2) locations. One partner will be away for a (12) day period so if an item is sold shipping would be delayed until her return. Her location houses 1/3 of the inventory so we hate to put in a time away which w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrongfully removed item per VeRO

So today one of my items, a Swiss Tech backpack, was removed because Swiss Army Brands Inc. said it was counterfeit. First off, it’s not counterfeit. Second, who would even take the time to counterfeit a $25 backpack? Third, they aren’t even the same...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 3 helpful

Disappointed in ebay

eBay is no fun anymore. I have been a member since the ‘90’s and used to have fun selling. Now things are not selling and not even getting views. That is very discouraging. I work hard at taking pictures, writing descriptions etc only to find no one ...

ebay's Plans for 2023

Here's ebay's CEO, telling stock analysts about some of ebay's plans for 2023. ebay's first "Seller Check-In" of the year is next Thursday, which will give ebay an opportunity to tell sellers about their 2023 plans as well. But for now, here's the CE...

Can anyone explain what the difference between Promoted listings; standard and advanced?

So standard you pay a percentage of the purchase price for good to really good placements depending on the percentage? You pay only if you sell. And doesn’t advanced do the same thing with a different method of paying I/E a dollar amount instead of a...

Resolved! Why am I getting charged a insertion fee?

I started a basic store subscription, and since then, now everytime I start a auction, I'm being charged a 25 cent insertion fee, when before I was able to do it for free. I haven't used up my listings that are included.

Numbers of "Views" diminished to ZERO

I currently have a dozen items for auction, and almost overnight the all views went to zero. I have been using ebay over the last several years and this has never happened. Is this a temporary thing, or are there other forces at play here.

My sell page has issues

So I'm trying to put more items for sale. I go to the sell tab. I keyed in the thing in the search bar. I find the item tag for the page. I'm at the draft item page. And then, I try to modify the page. The page reloads. I try to modify the page again...

updated messaging sent items

Where are the sent items in updated messaging and can we revert to the previous Messaging layout?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying multiple items wants one payment

I recently came across a lot of Avon Mrs Albee statues. They are big and bulky 2-3 pounds a piece. I have someone who wants to buy 7 of them and asked that I make it one price. I have no problem doing that, I just am unaware how to figure out how to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors