Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling

They had no odor when I sent them. I wouldn't have sold them

ebay active listing page

ebay listing page no longer shows number of watchers, days left in auction, only shows item for sale, don't understand why page was changed.

I sold a ipad with a cracked screen that works still

I sold a ipad that had a heavily cracked screen but was still operational as stated in the listing he Says the apps won't download and wants a refund I don't believe that and I feel that its fixable what can I do?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

scam buyers credit card disputes

Hi guys, some months ago we had some transactions made from scam people, he bought our item, some days ago he sent pictures showing item received through ebay messages, everything was ok at that moment, however one day later customer open a dispute i...

Hiding my sold items

Does anyone know how to be able to hide my sold items from people who look into my online auctions

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Promoted Listings Standard suggested percentages.

Hi there -Just a really basic question. I use across the board less than the suggested percentage for promoting the listings in my store, what percentages for those of you that promote tend to use? What works best that seems to actually start making ...

Slow Season Strategies for Ebay

I deal mostly in consumer electronics and summers tend to be very slow. I'm only on my second real summer of doing this so I still haven't nailed down a strategy for dealing with it yet. What do yall do? On one hand I want to stop promoting or even m...

How to create an invoice if they havent bought???

I have searched everywhere, no they havent bought anything yet. They want to buy about 12 things. I have googled it and not one help. There is no link or send invoice in message. Everything pertains to after the bought something, I dont care about th...

Tracking not updating

Hello; I'm a seller, and recently I sold an item, like many others before I put the information of the tracking in the order so the buyer can keep an eye on his shipment.A few days later I noticed that the tracking was giving any updates on the shipp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors