Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Account Restriction

Hey guys. So eBay recently restricted my account. I’m not sure why that happened, however, they sent me an email detailing what I had to do to get my account reinstated. They said that I had to provide proof of delivery for all my items sold on eBay,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

EPIDEMIC ON eBAY: New eBay accounts are bidding, winning, and not paying for auctions!

Hello All: First, almost all of our listings are auctions because we sell niche drum products which we've restored, and many times the winning bid is higher than we would have anticipated or if we had listed as a BIN.We have noticed an absolute epide...

Antique Black Powder Musket

EBay allows selling antique flintlock or percussion cap parts. I always thought they did not allow selling the completed gun. Recently, I've seen several black powder pistols sold. Did they just get away with something, or is it actually allowed? I c...

What did I do to deserve this? One seller has 36 of their items placed by EBay on my selling page!

Yep!Ever see this before?Not that I have 36 different seller items on my selling page but I have 36 of one sellers items on my item page.I’m competing 36 items x 1, me, with this other seller on my own selling page.Too too unfair. 36 to 1 stacked aga...

Too many changes when trying to list items

I have not been listing items for a while because of illness but I went to try and do some listings this week and there are so many changes it is taking twice as long to do them. I used to be able to put in exact measurements of items and the packed ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Products Shown on Google Merchant

I want to list my products from my ebay store to google merchant. However it is not allowing me to do so. Can anybody assist me with this or maybe provide me with a solution. I do have a website I just have not put it together just yet. I was thinkin...

HELP ME!!! Creating Listing With Variations

I have been trying to figure out creating a listing with Variations. I read on how you are supposed to be able to do it, but cant for the life of me figure it out. Do I need to have a store subscription to be able to use that feature? Any help would ...

250 a month auction limit

I just started selling a little over two months ago. On my seller hub where it says "Monthly Limit" it used to say I have a limit of 250 auctions a month before I start getting charged. It would also let me know how many auctions I have set up so far...

Resolved! Question about charges

We have not been selling along time on EBay and I haven’t really paid close enough attention until the last item I sold. It was for $379.99 and I end up with $271. Something is not right. I understand the $53 for the selling fees but I do not underst...

IMG_4395.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax Time

I thought I knew how to do this but I can't seem to figure it out. How do I get the records for my tax returns? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Immediate payment required was selected. Did not happen.

So when I select "Immediate Payment Required" you would expect the buyer's money is automatically debited to pay for the item. So in my case, I'm waiting for the buyer to pay up. What's with this ebay? Been with you for 23 years. Not only that but I ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Quantity Question/Issue

I had listed two of something using the quantity item under the same listing. A buyer bought one. The listing moved to the Sold page even though I still had “1” left. And when I went to “sell similar item,” the posting was for two of the same item ag...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay store

I've been selling occasionally on Ebay for 10 years and I have an ebay store. I've been wondering if it is wise to continue paying for a store. I also would like to ask just how Ebay listings work, as far as visibility. I have put promotions on some ...

Resolved! Suspend the seller's account completely

Two days ago my account was suspended for sale on ebay.com/usa/canadaToday, my account was suspended directly, under the pretext that many shipments did not reach their owners, and the large number of freight cases filed due to freightBut the product...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors