Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Buyer disputed payment for item

Sold item to a buyer then buyer disputed the payment. The item went through an authorized eBay authenticator and was approved for authentication. Buyer received item but still disputed it as being not the item even after authentication. I challenged ...

Enough Ebay - Stop altering my Seller Hub page

How about stop moving my page around so you can advertise to me, a seller, on my seller hub page, that I have a certain amount of money in my seller account, to SHOP with? I have this page configured a certain way, and they just cram ads in and shift...

Shipping insurance

I am shipping a glass item usps ground advantage. Item for s $56.00. I did not purchase additional insurance when I purchased the label. If it breaks in shipping, is it covered? Also, I’m not clear when to add insurance to a breakable item. Help!

How to avoid being taken advantage of as a seller?

I've gotten to a point as a seller where I get decent traffic and whatnot to my storefront. I'm noticing an influx of people who just say things like "I never received the item" constantly despite the tracking saying that it arrived specifically on t...

Item format versus eBay software

I need to talk to a human being (the previous phone number no longer works....) regarding item format. I want the expert to look at two of my orders and confirm my suspicions on how their format would or would not present themselves to a potential Bu...

Volume Pricing Setup Issues

During the last week, I have not been able to get Volume Pricing on my items to work. I created a Customer Service chat with two different ebay reps this past weekend and neither of them were able to resolve. Hoping someone can chime in with any idea...

Cross-listing?

Hello, I thank you all for taking the time to read this and share your thoughts with me. Ive had this question for anwhile and don’t have anyone to ask. I’m glad to see there’s a community here that supports each other. I’m very new to selling and si...

Shipping breakables

I am shipping a glass item usps ground advantage. Item sold for $56.00. I did not purchase additional insurance when I purchased the label. If it breaks in shipping, is it covered? Also, I’m not clear when to add insurance to a breakable item. Help!

Sending Offers

I am a casual seller on ebay for the last 15 years. Today, I decided to try out sending offers for the first time. I was using a buy it now listing that requires immediate payment. I went to send offers and didn't click on anything other than sending...

I tripled my promo percentages & my promo numbers actually went down for the week.

I'm just throwing this out there as my personal experience since eBay did something to negatively impact many of us sellers around the 20th. I am not stating EVERYONE has been impacted. So, from my experience throwing more money at eBay to sell your ...

Return Problem

I have a customer wanted to return an item. It was missing a few things, my fault. It was such a low cost item ( under $2.00 that I told them to keep the product and I would just refund. He started the process with eBay return. So I got to refund his...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors