Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What happened to all my views?

I have been selling on eBay for quite some time now, and I use to have thousands of views on my products. I had to step away (at least majorly slow down) selling for a bit, and recently ramped up my listings once again. I also switched my focus on se...

About selling food and beverage

I have a small food and beverage (Herbs, Spices & Seasonings) business in Sri Lanka. I have high quality products. Can I sell it on eBay? Thank you !!!
I have a small food and beverage (Herbs, Spices & Seasonings) business in Sri Lanka. I have high q...

“Standard Auditing Procedure”

Hey everyone. I’ve been a member of eBay for nearly 12 years, but only recently started my business journey as a seller. I pride myself on honesty and transparency to my customers and it has been working out very well the past couple of months. Any i...

Feedback

A buyer bought a card, reportedly it was damaged and then after I refunded him I saw he was selling it listed under the same description as I had it as. When I asked him about that he threw a tantrum and left “Revenge Negative Feedback” days after th...

Original paid receipt for returned item

I sold an item that arrived damaged. I issued the refund to the buyer and then filed a claim with the post office. The PO requires a receipt showing the item was paid. Where can I find that receipt. In searching I only see the refund receipt.

Sending offers to watchers

On my seller hub, I used the Send Offers-eligible tab to send percentage offers to my watchers. That was three weeks ago, and subsequently, none of these listings is eligible to send offers. On Manage Active Listings screen, the little "Send Offers-e...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Not fair ebay feedback policy

The buyer paid for order No. 21-10010-30922.As always, I sent the order diligently and on time, and added small gifts. But as evidenced by the track number, the buyer did not receive the order because he refused to receive it. It's not my fault. I th...

Trading assistant

I would like to locate a seller in the Wilmington Delaware area

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need someone in NJ area to sell items

Hi all, I know the trading assistant option is no longer available, but I recently am moving and have a number of other, shoes and bags to sell, but do not have the time to list things. I am willing to drop everything off to someone who can do this f...

What's the best time to Start / End an auction? (US)

Title pretty much says it all! I was just wondering if there was an ideal time to list auctions in the US? I was thinking probably a neutral time that's not too late or too early so everyone can be awake for the inevitable bidding war in the last few...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors