Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Chinese sellers

Hello,I thought I would say something positive for a change about Chinese sellers overseas.I have never had a complaint yet. Of course, I rely on "Feedback" before I buy anything.So, imagine getting something from China mailed on August 29th and deli...

Resolved! Offer sent to buyer

If an interested buyer sends me a question about what my lowest price would be on a certain item and I send them an offer do I have to put the item on hold some how so it can't be sold to anyone else? A message came up that said to give that customer...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! To all coin sellers or really anybody..

Recently came across thousands of coins and I have been going through them over the past couple months.. I sent some to be graded and have them back now (about 100).. I have more to go through and get graded though.. My question is.. I like to ship w...

Buyer complaint

I have a buyer complaining to me that their package arrive to them on Friday, but ebay's info hasn't updated the status yet.He is getting upset that he is "getting flooded" with ebay email notifications and reminders telling him that his package will...

eBay Authenticate on watches lack of uniform standard

Those sellers of watches $2k and above expect a fair assessment of the watch they are selling, but it seems to be at the whim of the 'inspector' at eBay Authenticate, which lack and uniform standards. We sold a watch to a customer that passed Authent...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Payout Restricted due to Court Order on 1 item I did not even know had trademark infringement

Help! I'm Freaking out! Has anyone been sued along with 300 + other sellers/ companies and ebay restricted your payouts per court order? Here is the story:- FYI - I had only 1 of the so called INFRINGING item that came in an amazon pallet I purchased...

Resolved! Selling To Other Countries....

Hi everyone! I have been on the fence with selling to other countries. I have opted in to the new program, I haven't used it yet? What countries to do & not do. Still adding to our store. Just started back end of August.I would appreciate any help an...

Shipping Fees ???

I would like to know, when you list an item & you estimate the shipping to be say $10 & after you pack it the cost is $8, where does that extra $2 go, If you don't refund it to the buyer??, Larger amounts, I refund the customer, But smaller amounts I...

selling

I have been selling on eBay for 20+ years why now do we need to pay more money to get our items highlighted? 20 years ago eBay was happy sellers were listing on their site, today they want 8 to 14% to place my listing where more buyers will see it. W...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors