Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Make Offer or Auction Auto-Payments

I did a best offer on an item and it got decline...today...butBut I did get an eBay email immediately "we've saved your selected payment method" for Best Offer & Auctions!"Last week I won auctions and got to pay them in 2 days for 2 different auction...

Blocked Buyer

I blocked this buyer and now he just bought something from me. Then he gave me a negative feedback. What actually happens when you block someone. I thought it meant they could no longer see your items or buy from you. Is this correct?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Handle International Buyers

Hello everyone,Had a buyer from El Salvador and one from Indonesia today. El Salvador has no zip code and the address to Indonesia looks like a short story. Anyway, I don't want to block half the world so I decided to do things outside the box.I actu...

Why is this backwards??

If eBay can cause a pop-up box to warn a seller trying to list an air rifle, a whiskey container or a OTC medication BEFORE listing the item, then why can't they integrate and expand this pre-list warning to OTHER items that could trigger item or cat...

Promoted versus Discounts

Until now I have resisted using any promoted listings and I have put my toes in the water. I have to consider is it better to drop a price by 10% or try a 5% PL instead. Any thoughts as to what is the best trade off here

Resolved! Ebay should refund your PLS fee when...

A buyer entered the wrong shipping address, told you and the item didn't ship out yet so you cancel it for the buyer to re-buy.Ebay even encourages sellers cancel versus shipping to a "different" shipping address shown in the transaction as they won'...

Cancelled Listing with Confederate Flag depiction

I had 2 items (patches) cancelled because they contained depictions of a Confederate flag???? Yet EBay ALLOWS Chinese Flags, Nazi Flags and Russian flags and their depictions to be sold no problem. Murderous dictators are fine? Countries that actuall...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 6 helpful

Beware of Buyer Return Scams

Sellers! Please be vigilant with your buyers before shipping out your sold items. I just because the next victim of yet another return scam that I see so often in these forums. Buyer bought a CPU (expensive computer part) from me for $147 USD. About ...

Seller wants to return Garmin eLog as defective

I purchased this eLog a few months back from another eBay seller as new. Never opened or used it as I never got into trucking. So, I turned around and sold it on eBay as new with no returns accepted. New buyer is complaining that it's defective. He h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

buyer not received parcel delivery service left at wrong address

Hi, I posted a set of bike wheels via parcel force and they left them at house 5 rather than house 8. i have tracking showing a picture of them at the front of house 5 saying status as delivered yet the address was clearly house 8 on the same street....

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Invoicing over 40 items

I have a customer who regularly buys more than 40 items. Up until a couple of years ago, it was no problem sending multiple invoices. In the "Orders eligible for combined invoices" section, it would list the first 40 items & then a second one with th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors