Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Photo format changes.

The photo layout when viewing item pictures keeps changing back & forth. Sometimes whenI am viewing seller photos the format is in the new layout. Then maybe next day I view photos and theyrevert back to the old format.

Sent buyer return label but they only have a phone?!?!

Not sure what to do now. sent buyer a .jpg return label but she informed me that she only has a phone. no computer or printer. she says she could maybe go to the UPS storebut it is a USPS labelwill they print it for her there?this is a new one for me...

Ebay advertisings on Google

Facts: 46% of all shoppers start their search in Google. We pay Ebay higher fees and ad rates than most platforms specifically to push us into Google ad spots and listing scans. Nearly ZERO ( or I will guess 1 in 1000) search hits on Google are an ac...

Selling

I sold out of an item, yet a few weeks later a buyer is able to purchase that item I sold out of? Then I get in trouble with Ebay because I have to refund the item .(out of stock) Then I get a email that I'm below seller standard, then they limit my ...

Since When is there NO EXPIRATION on an OFFER?

I just sold a piece of jewelry that was priced at $44.00. The buyer only paid $41.80. I sent only one offer to a watcher on this piece of jewelry and it was well over 2 months ago if not 3 months! Offers to Watchers have always expired after 48 hrs. ...

Your funds are on hold?

Hello,I got a INR today. Really Strange.Purchased August 12th...Estimated delivery August 21-24.There is NO tracking for this item.Buyer stated " I may have simply misplaced it".eBay stated "your funds are on hold" for this item...but funds are not o...

This is a bad ideal!!!

When you selling older lots not all cards are the same grade cards. Older lots no 2 two people would grade the lot same way. If it's new lots of cards, then maybe.? We are not professionals graders. Ever PSA don't always grade the same cards way. How...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fraud

I recently got ripped off by a member selling a Fender American Standard Stratocaster. It was at a very good price and the listing was fairly new and had others watching so I bought it. Of course, it turned out to be a fraud. I never got the guitar. ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding on a foreign country.

How do allow bids on a foreign country? When I think I have chosen one bidders can not bid on it even though it is no longer included in the list of excluded countries.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Post not showing

I've posted hundreds of items for sale and have never ran into this issue before. I made a listing last night and it still is not showing up when I search for it or on my new listings on my page. Everything else I have ever listed has shown up almost...

Is this a scam?

Hello so i just got a messege from a potential buyer and they sent me a picture saying these words. "If your ok with my offer kindly send me a paypal money request to my email below and as soon as i get the pyamnet request from you the money will be ...

Seller hub: Print labels and ship

Woke up this morning."Print labels and ship" is showing 1 new sale.When I click on it, it includes one of the items that sold yesterday that I already printed out a shipping label for and shipped. Even shows the tracking number.Obviously a glitch.Jus...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is there a way to bulk edit promoted listings?

I'm sorry if this has been already discussed but I can't find it. I want to end promoted listings but is there a way to do it other than individually? I've experimented but can't seem to find a way. If there is, It would be really helpful to me if yo...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors