Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Besides Ebay

Hello, I'm a seller and wanting to know if there is another website besides ebay that I can sell my preowned clothing. I know ebay is considered the number one place to sell used clothing however, the policies and rules for sellers seem to almost alw...

Sales Tax and the New Advanced Listing Form?

Does anyone know to get the new advanced listing form to allow a seller to collect sales tax? This is what the eBay Help Pages say: Charging sales taxOnce you've set up your tax table in My eBay, you need to specify that you want to charge sales tax ...

Resolved! BUYERS FEEDBACK FOR SELLERS

TO EBAY EBAY HAVE TO DO SOME THING FOR THERE GOOD BUSINESS CUSTOMERS REGARDING FEEDBACK OTHER WISE JUST REMOVE FEEDBACK WORD FROM YOUR SYSTEM AND SIT BACK DO NOTHING AS NONE OF THE BUYERS EVEN THINK ABOUT ANY THING AND JUST LEAVING BAD FEEDBACK AGAIN...

Charging Sales Tax

I want to thank ebay for this change...I've been needing that final push to stop using your services for a while now...Now I finally have it...for that I thank you...I know for many in the sports collectable hobby are already talking about other meth...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

ATTENTION! :Videos for listings

after june can I still use you tube video on my listing and how so it fits in the new gidelines

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

help again with how to handle seller?

help again I just received another message from the same seller that I wrote about 15 minutes ago as I thought i would try to help mediate the situation by saying look there were scratches on the disc and smudges and to please just refund his money. ...

Buyer wants to change address AFTER delivery

Hi, So, I'm not really sure what I'm suppose to do.. I had a customer buy something about 2-3 weeks ago and it was "delivered" on March 31. It is April 7, and they JUST messaged me saying that they want a reship because they recently moved and provid...

COLLECTIBLES

Collectibles is the category that launched EBay. It was a phenomena. This was because the auction format in collectibles really eliminated the middleman. Almost everything would sell. Both buyers and sellers were happy. Buy it Now and EBay Stores is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

I don't know how I feel about the new listing format...

Just encountered the new listing format, it's... okay, it feels weird, but it's smoother than the old one and I don't have to change the duration from good till cancelled to 10 days 500 times before it finally takes. It appears to take often used set...

Page views no longer showing

Hi, Does anybody know why page view on my items for sale are no longer showing? They have "--" listed for all three items I have for sale. Some of them were already in the system for several days, and they had quite a few viewers. Thanks,

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Edit exclude shipping locations - two quick questions

1. If I already have selected, "No international shipping," do I need to still check the boxes in the "International" section of this page? I always check them to make sure, but it seems redundant. Yet someone in a different thread said it is still n...

appeal: who calls the shots when 2 cust. service confirmed my appea? is there some racial profiling?

RE Appeal claim to CS, I received an item that is not as described Called twice..customer service persons-both confirmed that, the decision in favor of the buyer is wrong. I clearly stated in my item (posted in repair or parts listings) that the lapt...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reverting Back from Store Subscription to Free Seller Membership

Hello,Hope someone can help me with this simple question. I can't seem to find an answer. All I want to do is change back to my free seller account. I opened a basic store membership and don't have the time to proceed with it, so I don't want to get ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors