Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

With the end of TL and eBay deleting listings...Something to think about

With eBay deciding to randomly start deleting listings from the site, and the end of TL looming which is a long term storage place for sellers inventory off site. Sellers now have to be aware that all their past and future work stored on the eBay sit...

Old Listing question. Need help please!

Ok I see where Ebay is removing old listings. I see on several of my listings that the are advising us to revise them to keep them active. So I went through a last week and revised 15 or 20 litings with different titles and changing some prices and a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any thoughts or Advice on Selling Used Women's clothing on ebay in 2017?

I have lost a lot of weight and have some USED designer and better higher end casual clothes from Land's End, L L Bean, Lord and Taylor's and Ralph Lauren. Is it worth it to try and sell some of it here or am I subjecting myself to endless complaints...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

In case I wasn't the only one who missed this

We're making some changes to the US eBay Top Rated Seller policy, effective Jun 20, 2017. Here's what you need to know:In the US, sellers must upload tracking on time and get a scan from the carrier on 95% of their US transactions.In order to qualify...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 6 helpful

Buyer refuses to work things out what should i do

I have been in touch with this buyer from the beginning. He was to purchase a 1920 florin coin in VG condition but as I told the buyer the coin was sold without my knowledge by my partner and didn't find out till it was bought. I have tried to reason...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Active Content + CRS cancelled

I can't find the thread about cancellation of the mandatory Active Content + CRS. Any clue?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Scam Buyer Email

I just got one of those "I'll send you a check and when it clears my mover will pick it up" emails on an auction item I have. Trying to report it to eBay but going through all the menus I can't find the right way to get that done. Is there a direct r...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't PAY for my item...arghhhhhhhhh

This item isn't available in the requested quantity. It may have been purchased already, or the listing has expired. Error 70203 and 70083. Got this after I tried to pay from the message eBay sent. And if it is not fixed and I am able to pay I will g...

Resolved! Fast N Free

I have listed a couple of items. I offer free shipping on them and I will ship them within one day. How do I change my listings to reflect the fast shipping and get the Fast N Free designation? Thanks Weston

Ok Others Please Read This, Still Drinking Coffee New Seller Coming to ebay

https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/news/chairish-and-ebay-bring-one-of-a-kind-home-decor-to-a-global-audience/So am I to understand this will be a Promoted store that has individual sellers? (promoted within the eBay Home category)If so sellers of new i...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

What To Sell On Ebay

What to sell on Ebay as a new beginner Ebay buyer that's just starting out?The clothes that I want to sell are Yeezy's, Jordans, Supreme, Bape, CDG, Vlone and brands like those. Those brands I just listed are very limited and people are willing to pa...

Why Isn't the Best Offer function operative?

this site is supposed to work perfectly as I am expected to work perfectly by "them".. well, you need to get a work-around happening for your faulty software design.. so I can accept an offer..

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Would this be a solution to final value fees on shipping?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I sell an item for 10$ and charge 10$ in shipping (in this scenario shipping costs exactly that 10$) so when I get charged the FVF on the 20$, I'm really paying a much higher % fee. (Roughly 25% of my actual pro...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors