Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

New buyers that don't pay should be banned

I know everyone has to start somewhere, but when you send me a Best Offer for 2-4 bucks and you don't pay and you have less than 10 feedback, you should be banned. All of my UPI's have been with people with less than 10 feedback with the exception of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm still within my 50 free listings but before submitting I notice 2.00 fee

Why would that be? I didn't submit the listing because I don't understand why the fee charge is 2.00 and not zero like usual. I've done nothing different or added any extras. I see that I have 43 more free listings this week so what's the deal with c...

Can we please add listing end date & time to messages from buyers?

Messages from buyers show item title, number, main photo, price, # of watchers, qty remaining, but they do not include the listing end date/time. When you have a lot of listings it's nearly impossible to know off-hand when each one is ending. When a ...

Resolved! Item removed for trademark violation - UGG Boots

I have sold UGG Australia Claudine Tall Chestnut Leather Boots. And today I have received email from ebay stating that item was remove due to trademark violation. After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action: - Listings have be...

help about increasing sales

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182604777885. Hi i get alot of views to my item but only 7 people bought from me, can anyone help me

Listings go from Active to Unsold for no reason

I am having the same problem as was mentioned in the Community Chat yesterday. Since the 1st, we have had several hundred listings go from active, good until cancelled to unsold without warning. In going through the listings, some had some active con...

Resolved! My Block Bidder List Passes 1,000 And Rising !

I only sell in the USA and this is a buying account I'm on. I have been selling for 4 years and have been TRS for the last 8 months by taking all actions to protect myself and have 100 Percent Feedback by being Vigilant. Over the course of the last 1...

Is this considered shill bidding to the seller?

So in a discussion at work, maybe half of the room uses Ebay, the other half doesn't. I was explaining my strategy as a buyer and seller, and one of the other girls says she only buys, doesn't want to sell. I asked her why not and she said she doesn'...

Resolved! Buyers Stalking My Account With Dumb Offers

I sell only in the USA and this is my buying account. The other day I made a post saying how I blocked over 1,000 Ebayers and some people were upset. Well get ready to hear the mother of all stories !I sell name brand items like Victoria Secret, Prad...

What is the point in feedback..............

If the seller cant leave negative feedback for a buyer that doesnt pay? I have had multiple of these and I close the case but I dont see how that hurts the buyer at all? Seems like now you can just bid on stuff you dont want and dont have to pay with...

Deleting Photos

I have a question- If I deleted a photo from my computer will it be removed from my listing on Ebay? I am still using Turbo Lister (thankfully) to make the add.

Technical Issues With Ebay

Pages aren't loading, or take way too long. They don't time out, they just don't open. Every other website works, just not ebay. I called my ISP yesterday, thinking it might be a routing issue. They went through everything. Checked the firewall, made...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors