Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

someone lowered the price on one of my listings.

Here is a unique situation, Awhile ago I was checking my listings to see what had sold and I noticed a sale of an item that I list for $15.00 had sold for $4.00. This listing is a buy it now and has 30+ of the same item all the time, I never alter th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay not completing KYC Completion and holding funds

From Past 2 months i am trying to get my Account's KYC complete so that my funds which are now more than Rs 80000 in pending could be released. Now suddenly yesterday, all my listings are also removed by ebay for some issue which i dont know and it i...

Not able To Relist Items

I am not Able to Relist my Items,*******************************************Error: It looks like there's a problem with this listing. Attention!We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're so...

NO GST for items SOLD from Canada to a buyer outside Canada

Just some clarification regarding Canadian sales TAX fees. Upto my knowlegde the Canadian law states that if you sell an item to a buyer from outside Canada then there is no Sales tax.I hope the Canadain sellers are aware of this case and also i woul...

Ship two items in one listing???

Hello, I am a bit confused on how to do this. I am selling a set of speakers ( technics t-400 that are listed) and I want to be able to ship these. The issue is that these things are massive and are each in their own seperate box. How do I set up shi...

Do you respond to nasty messages?

I just got a message from a member who accused me, based on some pattern he saw in my listings and bids on them, of bidding the price up on my own items. It's something I've never done, and would never consider doing. My inclination is not to respond...

Postage Due

I recently started selling on ebay about three weeks ago, and have had a few successes. Unfortunately, I got a message from one of my buyers saying there was postage due when she picked up her item. What do I do in this situation? I don't feel either...

Retrieving item sent to ebay valet

Hi, I sent my item(s) to eBay valet around 1 month ago, and some were listed at a VERY LOW price and some were mentioned as 'finalizing return'. I have yet to receive the return from Valet, and it is impossible to get ahold of customer service that c...

ebay promo 50% off tech items final value fee, but does that include computers?

Want to sell my laptop but not sure if it will qualify for this promo? 50% off tech item fees. List by July 2. Got promo in my email. The categories listed don't seem to fit laptops since they have their own category. Qualifying Categories include:Co...

Selling Native American Jewelry

I handmake Native American Jewelry, but I am not full Native American, no papers saying I'm Native American. But I am part Native American, Pomo a california indian. Can I sell my Jewelry in the Ethnic, Regional & Tribal Categories?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

it sounds like the whole ebay selling system is going downhill very fast.

unfortunately i sell on here to make a living and for the last 10 years have been pretty successful. until now. things have been going slowly downhill for the past few months. why are ebay doing this to us, so many sellers are complaining , and surel...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 58 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Leaving FB for buyers

I know this has been discussed before, but get worked up when doing it. Leaving FB for buyers is an absolute waste of time. We can't be honest, so what's the point. We're lying to complete an ebay task. I get it, if buyers are shamed in a public foru...

Problems getting on the boards ???

It started Friday eve. around 5 PM, I could get onto ebay, no prob.But when I click community, all I get is the spinny blue thing. I run Ccleaner, AVG and Malware bytes, still no go.After about 3 hours it starts working. Sat. same time, it happens ag...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors