Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Return or not return

I have a customer who opened a case because his item said it was delievered and he didn't recieve it. I opened a case with the post office, both closed the case saying I was not at fault and item had been delivered. He is now asking for a refund. I f...

Interesting Updates

I received an email from Vendio with a subject line about eBay templates. I don't know what the relationship between Vendio and eBay is, but this email was all about eBay. Several times on weekly chats people have asked why our return rate is shown o...

Resolved! Advice on mailing and packaging sheet music

If this is not the correct group to post this question to I apolize and please let me know. Here it goes: How is the best way to mail sheet music? How to protect it in addition to padded envelope? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Unsuccessful order?

i sold items to a lady i ofyen deal with..all of a sudden when i went to invoive her it said order unsuccessful. .payment failed...so the items was canceled and relisted...she ask me 4 paypals number because shes having this problem with her other pu...

buyer no longer registered should i send the item ?

Ebay sent me an email saying that the user is no longer register after the buyer bough from me two iWatch what should i do. He used two different accounts and both were suspended. I checked my Paypal account and the money is there. should ship the it...

Chinese ebay powerseller with no tracking

Chinese ebay sellers are able to not have to pay for tracking, and yet they get a tracking number that ebay allows. When you go to check the tracking it will either say "accepted" or "no tracking is available on this item". These fake 'tracking numbe...

User avatar by Scout
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Pathetic Sales!

If I ask more than $9.99 for an item, nobody wants it. They want everything for dirt cheap!!! Anybody else experiencing this?

First return request EVER (help appreciated) - details within

I sell from time to time, and have done so since 2006, and obviously I am not a "big time" Seller, but I have seen many changes come and go the past 11 years on eBay. I always do my best to describe items in an honest fashion, and provide pics and de...

View Count Issue!!! No sales/watchers

So, for while I've noticed that a lot of my items have very little views. I notice that items that previously got a good bit of views, and watchers have close to no views if not a couple after weeks of being listed. Also, brand new items, and even it...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Ebay? Not after this nightmare

I started with auctioning three items. I promptly shipped the items. All buyers recieved their items . A small amount of money was released and very slowly It seeped through the paypal waiting process for it to finally become available from my local ...

Why do I get such little positive feedback?

How often do sellers recieve positive feedback? For every 10 items I sell, maybe a single buyer would leave positive feedback. And I sell used, but good items for cheap prices. I pack everything nicely, write a nice little note on the packing slip re...

Infinite Loop - List Item and Choose Automatic Payment Setup

I am trying to list a vehicle for sale. I have completed everything necessary and it takes me to the review listing page (where it shows all laid out draft information for you listing). I click the "List Item" button and it takes me to the Choose Aut...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Premature payment

Best offer purchase made before I had a chance to adjust shipping ,now they need to pay shipment separetly , what is the easiest way to handle such?HELP!!! Thanks IZ

Most Marked as Helpful Authors