Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Buyer abuse of eBay return policy (with Proof)

I've suspected this happening before but could not proove it, and while eBay says they protect sellers as well as buyers, they did nothing to assist me last time this happened. This time I can proove the buyer is dishonest and abusing the system. Wha...

Sales down because of Active Content?

I thought eBay was going to remove active content? i just ran a scanner and have HUNDREDS of listings with active content. Also a little confused what it is. I have a link in my descriptions that take you to my store, I'm guessing that's active conte...

Unfair Competition from China sellers

Has any other U.S., Canada, Australia or other eBaY sellers been impacted by the extremely unfair competition by China-based sellers? I generally have no complaints about truly FAIR TRADE, and the competition it will provide (as fair competition gene...

why is my package stuck at "Departed USPS Origin Facility"

I bought a jacket on ebay and its been a week and the package is stuck at " Departed USPS Origin Facility " why is this? is it usps tracking? is my package lost? what can i do if its lost ? Thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Large Carpathian art glass piece Help!

I would appreciate any info how to price this gorgeous Poland vase? Sculpture? Black & white. Approx. 12" tall and at least 12" at the widest . Perfect condition. Gorgeous!!!!

Winnie the Pooh -- banned in China!

Yes, it's true. Heard on the news on Tuesday that China has banned all mention of and images of Winnie the Pooh. Seems the Chinese president closely resembles the pudgy little fictional character and is not happy with the comparison. The good news is...

Any Seller Protection Against Buyer with a Potentially Hacked Account?

I listed an electronic item on eBay, and a buyer bought it for several hundred dollars. I see that amount added to my Paypal account.After inspecting the transaction in eBay and Paypal, I noticed three different display names: eBay account, PayPal ac...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't Access my Unsold items list anymore from IE

First it was the Watch List, now I can't access my Unsold Items list from Internet Exployer anymore. Is there a fix for this. I have to go to Chrome to see them both, very annoying.

Buyer entered unjust negative feedback, eBay won't resolve it.

I have maintained 100% feedback since October of 1997. Yesterday I received a message that a buyer purchased one of my items. Then I noticed that he posted negative feedback to my account, ",I didn't order this item!"I contacted eBay and the only rec...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with selling!

when i try to sell for my second time i get msg from eBay say : confirm identity but nothng show me just msg !!!-------------------i atach photo plz see!!

Have you noticed the new Feedback button on your listings?

I'm not really certain how long it has been there, but I'm pretty sure it has been long... Or did I just miss it? So basically, if you sell repeatables and you get a nuetral or negative on an item, you might as well end the listing and relist it from...

FB button.jpg

Fun Making Jewelry and things to sell. and fixing auctions. chit chat

I tried posting in crafts but no one goes there. ) Any way. I have been crafting my head off. and I am proud at my fore thought.... I am going to get a LOT LOT of Disney pins to sell. so I have been compacting some of my auctions, IN ONE..that way it...

Does Ebay's 10 PM PST policy pertain to sales too?

Is Ebay's time policy 10PM PST for sales dated on a particular day?If so this will really cause sellers in the East to have monster problems with 2 hour delivery. Would mean that sales up to 2 AM EST would be considered needing delivery with 24 hours...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors