Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How often seller receive item not received case with royal mail non tracking delivery

I started selling on ebay for 3 months, as my items are low profit and small items, I send them with royal mail 2nd class non-tracking. In August, I have already received 4 case opened against me saying that they havent receive the item! Although I h...

Sales history

Hi!I have a question about the history of sales.I see many sellers who have a sales history, for many months.It is displayed in red in the search.I also have sold items - but as soon as item relist - the inscription is deleted. What can I do to keep ...

Buyer somehow able to pay with PayPal on pickup item

Sold a pickup only item that says in big letters I do not accept Paypal on pickup only items and does not have Paypal links shown in listing.Somehow buyer was able to pay with Paypal anyways. Debating issuing a refund and calling eBay to see if they'...

i can't get the site to list my item

i can't list my item and ebay hasn't flagged anything to indicate why it won't list, just keeps going back to original page with everything there but nothing is highlighted or not filled in like it needs to be...frustrated in nj

Drop in Sales

I made some changes to my store catagories and description. My sales have dropped from 8-10 a week, to about 4 per month. I have spoken to Ebay, without any satisfaction I may add. They said the changes I made should not have affected my sales. SO......

eBay Does Not Protect Sellers, Bad Business

Sick and tired of eBay locking up my Paypal account because a buyer decides to return an item he/she doesn't want but is outside clearly defined return period, then the buyer opens a case and you're frozen, stuck, committed to giving eBay money until...

Tracking Number Not Updating on International Orders

Man, life was peaceful for 2 days and then I log into eBay.Okay. So, whether on Chrome or IE, I print shipping for an international order. Prints fine, etc. However the tracking number doesn't update in the order list, so I have 3 items still showing...

How Many Unpaid Items Can One Buyer Have Before eBay Bans Them??

4 days ago, a buyer placed a bid on an item several minutes before it ended. As of now, this buyer has still not paid. I opened an Unpaid Item Claim yesterday. I decided to look at his Feedback. Since this person is mainly a buyer, he has 100% Feedba...

User avatar by Scout
  • 40 replies
  • 6 helpful

Buyer can't read

I plainly listed the size of a pendant in the description area but buyer says it is too large to be worn as a pendant and I shouldn't have listed as miniature. It is 1" X 2" so I consider that miniature. Anyways, would you refund on this?

What to do? item says delivered, but buyer saying he never got it

I shipped to buyer. The tracking says delivery was unsafe and left notice. I told buyer just that, but still opened complaint saying he never got it. Do I fight it, or just refund him so that I don't get a defect? Any help would be great, I don't hav...

Resolved! Grading sports cards

I know I posted the same question yesterday but I believe (being new to the forum) I posted it in the wrong place.Anyways, I'm looking to send in about 100 sports cards to be graded does anyone have a recommendation between PSA and/or Beckett. The ca...

New bulk edit on ebay doesn't allow edit more than 200 listing

Hi, Ebay old bulk edit allow me to edit "xxx selected", or "edit all 500 items" (if number of items < 500, it will be "edit all xxx items". But the current new layout doesn't have the edit 500 items anymore. THe maximum it can do is edit 200 listing....

Why did Ebay Make Selling So Difficult?

I've been selling on EBay for years and now I can see that they completely messed around with the selling format and completely messed around with something once so easy to use. Here is a list of things that eBay has changed and now have no idea how ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors