Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Beware Best offers. especially on mobile devices.

Do NOT just click through and accept best offers. I have had a few recently that seemed straight forward and no notes from the buyer to get a note later saying that their offer required free shipping. I go back and on my home computer it says free sh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Have a seller requesting a copy of my ID Before Shipping

Hello, I got this email from a VERY LARGE seller this morning for an order I placed late last week. Dear Vicky,Thank you for your recent purchase! We do apologize for any inconvenience however, we are requesting for a photocopy of your ID that must m...

best offer autochecked

Just what to know if ayone else is having a problem with best offer being auto-checked on fixed price sales.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

bad feedback after canceling order

A buyer requested in a note I ship a 400 item to an adress different than the one listed on eBay. I said I could not do that and promptly canceled the order. The order has now left me a bad feedback. Is there anything I can do about this?

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Variation listings problems...again

Multi-variation listing....did one 20 min ago, and now? Nada.The option is not showing on the listing formThis is making the cheese slip right off my crackers....I feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy yanks the football away. ARGHHHHGot promo, have list...

Buyer asked me to lower price

hi all! A buyer sent a message offering me a lower price then my buy it now. i accepted and edited the listing. the buyer never purchased the item after i told her to do so asap. I now have a bid thats VERY low due to this. any suggestions? can i rep...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mobile Friendly link

Hi all, I just went to revise a listing and the link to check if the listing is mobile friendly is gone. It was there last night, I have been going thru all my listings trying everything to make some sales. What do I do now?BTW-I HATE the screen that...

Sending a listing to my facebook

I tried to send a listing to my Facebook and the picture didn't post only the listing. I've never tried to do this before did I do something wrong. I sent from the Facebook icon on the right side of my listing. Thanks

Listings Disappeared

So my eBay account freaked out because I logged in from a,different computer and after getting my account reauthorized my listings still are not showing up, but it still says that I have used 33/50 of the free listing deal for this month.

Ebay this stupid game has got to stop!!!!

I doubt anyone from management will read this but the game of trying to collect extra fees on the shipping is costing both Ebay and seller's money. I am having customer's contact me wondering why items will not combine for shipping discounts. How man...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 97 replies
  • 9 helpful

Auction ends in six hours, questions tells me more valuable, pull it?

I listed a small metal item from a family inheritance. Although I could see writing, it was obscured and not legible, so I did not mention it. This morning I find the same question from two ebayers, worded slightly differently, one came through the a...

I REALLY wish they would stop changing things with zero notice

It used to be that you could do a Managed Promotion for say BOGO Free, but limit it to the number of items. That option seems to have vanished. Also they've replaced the original selection screens with a dumbed down thing saying "what 's your objecti...

Scammers creating multiple ebay accounts for fraudulent bids

Okay, here's a word of warning to all of you newbies like me. I listed my very first item on eBay, a professional SLR camera (a fixed price listing). The next day a scammer signed up for an ebay account, found my item, and clicked "Buy It Now". This ...

American Red Cross The First Years Soothing Baby Scale

Hello,I was selling an item via bidding (18-25 July) , the winner didn't pay for the item , I sent invoice to the buyer and then I opened a case , with no response.Today, after two weeks the buyer paid for the item, I travelled yestrday outside state...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors