Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Non Paying Buyers

Hello, I have had a problem in the past few months with buyers who never pay for their orders. I have been on ebay now for almost 5 years and this is a new problem occurring only in the last few months. Usually it is 1 or 2 orders every month. Has an...

Ebay won't let a foreign buyer purchase my item, regardless of having no shipping restrictions

Myself and a potential buyer have come to an agreement on price for an item, even sending offers back and forth with the built in system. He is not able to buy it however, stating that the seller (me) won't ship to India (his country). I have no rest...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

China

Does anyone ever get frustrated that China takes up 10 pages with one item? It is like that with everything they sell. I checked to see where mine was just a top. I was on page 14. Does this bother anyone else?

Suspicious Buyer

I've just sold a high-end item ($550) to a buyer that just created their account today. This feels extremely suspicious to me however. Am I wrong to be suspicious?

Today's chat with Ebay

Called Ebay today because for items asked to be cancelled by the buyer. because Ebay required immediate payment without combined shipment, I was charged Ebay fees when all Ebay procedures were followed. Rep once again could not figure out why. I fina...

Resolved! Help me pick a category

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182708065850 This is one of 7 listings, currently listed these in Collectibles > Transportation > Railroadiana & Trains > Other Railroadiana but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to list them in a holiday collectibles or ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping to Marshall Islands (ETA)

Hi, I shipped an item to Kwajalein Atoll, 96970 Marshall Islands Ship date is July 6, 2017.According to USPS site, Expected Delivery Day: Wednesday, July 26, 2017. But until now, the tracking numbers says it is still in transit. What can I do? Where'...

Selling

IF I open an ebay store, do i get to use my current listings and do i get to relist unsold items

Need a little help on the fine print.

I try really hard to read the fine print on promotions I receive. I was thinking I just sold something that qualified me for a coupon, but now I'm not so sure. This detail from the promotion has me confused: When is it?The Promotion will begin on Sat...

Phone call from CS about my "reported issue"

Just got a call that claimed to be from eBay CS. Their English was horribly accented so it probably was from them. They stated they were calling back about me issues when trying to revise a listing. I've never reported such an issue, I did post durin...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

very angry customer over false assumption

How do I respond to this lady who claims I sent a defective item on purpose. I believe it was shipment damage. She is threatning! Her message: This doesn t work at all. The wheels are both bent and this was how you sold it. It s obvious that it was n...

Resolved! I had a dream last night but....

it turned out to be the normal false alarm. I thought I had actually sold something after getting discouraged yesterday and ending all but three of my listings (kept the three that had watchers for what that's worth). But no, no sales, I still have t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors